ISO Consulting certification
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, non- governmental, international organization that develops standards to ensure the quality, safety, and efficiency of products, services, and systems.
ISO certification certifies that a management system, manufacturing process, service, or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance.
ISO Certification is a seal of approval from a 3rd party body that a company’s operations is in line with one of the internationally recognized ISO management systems. The certification can be used to tender by businesses as a proof of the company’s credibility and also to instill confidence in the potential clients that they the operational efficiency to deliver on the job.
At WSI we offer trainings in the following categories.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000 Version 5 Food Safety System Certification
- ISO 29001 Oil & Gas Quality Management System
- ISO 13053 Six Sigma
- ISO 27001:2019 Information Security Management System
- ISO 10002:2014 Customer Satisfaction, Customer Complaints Handling
- ISO 21500 Lead Project Management System
- ISO 50001:2011 Renewable Energy Management System
- ISO 17025:2005 Laboratory Competence Management System
- ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 55001 Asset Management System
- ISO 31000 Risk Management
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 20000 Continuity, Resilience & Service Management
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices Management System
- ISO 18788 Management Systems Certification Scheme
- ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 39001 Road Traffic Management System
- ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management System
- Hospital Accreditation: JCI
- School Accreditation: COBIS
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
- Six Sigma Champions Belt (CSSCB)
- Fire Rated Doors (IFC-UK Certification)
- Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer’s quality expectations and regulatory requirements.